Sunday, November 4, 2007

In Walt's World

I don't know how it happened, but I've gone to Disneyland twice in the last month...three times this year...four times in 2 years. And this from a guy that never had any interest in going but here I am thinking if this keeps up I need to buy annual passes.

Also notable...I've never gone with children...not once...unless you count Thaddeus I.

My October trip was with Steve and Becky. One last hurrah before Steve went back to New York and Becky back to Oregon.


This one is for you mom - a Tigger sighting near Splash Mountain.

Okay, one more Steve and Becky shot. So happy...so joyful...so Disney.

My November trip, undertaken yesterday, was with a couple old friends from Iowa that now live in Bakersfield. Next time...Magic Mountain!

1 comment:

Becky Rose said...

I think I was laughing AT Steve in this picture...