Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas in Pleasanton

It was a white Christmas at my parent's house (pictured below). Not only was there snow already on the ground, but another inch or so fell Christmas Day.

Our gathering for the day was small...just the immediate family. The little ones cleaned up on the gifts, of course. Both Lilly and Shayla received a little red wagon. The two of them took several spins around the house.

Lilly wasn't here chipper self. The combination of new teeth and some sort of virus had her a little down. She's looking a little drugged here with Dad.

2 comments:

Becky Rose said...

Oh. My. God. I don't ever want to hear how much I look like my mother again. You and your Dad are like time warp versions of each other...

spinningmom said...

We had a white christmas too! Glad you are having a vacation. It seems like Winter break from school with Becky having been off for so long!