Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Places I've Lived

I was sorting out pictures on my computer tonight...yes, this is what I do with my spare time and stumbled upon a picture of the first house I ever bought. It's in Osceola, Iowa and it seems like a couple lifetimes ago. It was big, it was old and I work liked crazy to remodel it then only lived in it for a couple months.
Apparently, I never took a picture of the house I owned in Kansas, but I do have a picture of the house I lived in with Steve and Jill (and Cathy and Mary and even Amy, for a bit) when I was in college. It's similar to house I had in Kansas...eerily similar, actually.

1 comment:

Multifuncional said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.