Sunday, September 7, 2008

Golf N' Stuff

The Evil Trifecta will always be Becky, Ron and me, but the essence of the Evil Trifecta lives on in Camille, Joanne and me. Think of us as The Reprobate Trio.

Our latest outing was to Golf N' Stuff in Norwalk for a little putt-putt golf action.

The Reprobate Trio sets out.

Joanne watches as her ball returns to her.

Camille retreives her ball after another winning putt.

I line up for a doomed putt.

As the day grew longer and hotter, it was time for a rest on a tree stump.

A few notes:
  • Camille won. Joanne and I are quite certain that she cheated. She was recording the scores and after we schooled her on the first nine, Camille came from behind to beat us - final scores: Camille-64, Brent-66 and Joanne-72.
  • Do not trust the GPS system in Joanne's car - we were going in circles half the day.
  • Always wear sunblock. You'd think I would have learned this lesson, but no, I haven't.

1 comment:

Becky Rose said...

Yes, but at least your sunburn will be even, instead of in a basket-weave pattern :-)