My sister did this little exercise on Facebook and I so I noodled over it all week jotting notes on stray pieces of paper until I came up with 25 random things about myself.
1. I've lived in 6 states; one of them 3 different times.
2. My current apartment complex is home to more people than my last town.
3. I can't remember the sound of music, only the lyrics.
4. I was 28 the first time I saw the ocean.
5. The only two times I've been to a strip bar I was delivering pizza to the bartender.
6. I once stood on the beach of the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean on the same day.
7. My first joyride in a "stolen" car - my grandmother's and I was ten.
8. At age 11 I had smoked my first cigarette and watched my first porno; neither of which were habit forming.
9. My youthful pyromania knew few bounds, but setting fire to the backyard and the stack of firewood was an accident while burning trash.
10. Sometimes I fear I met the perfect woman and didn't notice.
11. I always wanted an orange cat I could name Garfield, but it has yet to work out well with my first Garfield having to go live with my uncle and the second Garfield being a girl.
12. Iced tea is an appropriate beverage in any weather.
13. For several years I've searched in vain for the perfect pair of underwear; the current frontrunner - Andrew Christian Bamboo Boxer Briefs.
14. I love going to hockey games, but can't tolerate watching it on TV.
15. I know exactly what is in a hot dog and in what amounts, but I'm not telling.
16. I have owned 9 vehicles - most common: Dodge (3).
17. Though red wine is my least favorite form of alcohol I have 3 bottles given to me each of the last 3 Christmases by the same guy.
18. Shoe size: 14. Shirt: XLT. Pants: 36 x 36.
19. I have never seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Weekend at Bernie's, Pretty in Pink, St. Elmo's Fire or The Breakfast Club.
20. My brother was also my tenth birthday present which sucked at the time but has gotten cooler over the years.
21. I find it almost impossible to flip past a Sandra Bullock movie - any movie, no matter how bad.
22. If forced to choose only one thing to eat the rest of my life I'd choose lasagna.
23. The most tired I have ever been was in Salt Lake City after 40 hours of only intermittent sleep in the back seat of a Volvo.
24. Knives give me the heeby-jeebies, yet I frequently spend time in a room with about 200 people using knives of ever imaginable variety, some with motors.
25. My career high scoring basketball game resulted in 6 points when I was in 7th grade, the only year I ever played.