Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Random Thoughts and Observations


  1. "Ok, Dad. Let's do it. Let's go get the shit kicked out of us by love." - quote from Love, Actually that was posted by a Facebook friend (which is sometimes different from a real friend). Also notable for an order for said movie being placed shortly thereafter.
  2. "Your truck is on fire." - quote from the next door neighbor and now on my short list of things I'd rather not hear as the first words of my day.
  3. Breakfast at Denny's + Gaming on the Playstation with Joanne = Not a bad Sunday, not bad at all.
  4. The Jets! I'll be...
  5. Avatar as Best Picture - one of the signs of the apocalpyse - let me check Revelations.
  6. The Book of Eli - nothing about Avatar being a sign of the end times, but it does beg a more pressing question: In a world without shampoo and hardly any water, how does Mila Kunis remain so well coiffed and beautiful? Hand of God, perhaps?
  7. I'm just this close to an iPhone...just this close. (As used here, this is defined as the space between the monthly fee, my fear of gadget addiction and the desperate need to be as cool as Joanne and Carlos).

1 comment:

公車 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..........................