Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's Tuesday - Let the Randomness Flow

  1. eHarmony Update - Gosh, that's a lot of money each month.
  2. My cousin Kurt found me on Facebook. When was the last time we even talked? When did Kurt have kids...get married...? When did I get so old?
  3. Had a few butterflies before speaking at my latest Dale Carnegie course.
  4. They're on to us - after many blissful months of 25 cent washes, they fixed the machine and I'm back to $1.25 a load. Damn!
  5. Modern Warfare 2 on PS3 - sweet! (Thanks Dan.)
  6. Joanne and I finally getting that second star on the timed shooting - even sweeter!
  7. I became Senior Vice Commander of my Sons of the Union Veterans of the Civil War camp.
  8. My sister thinks #7 makes me a dork. She may not be alone.
  9. I've been told Underworld cannot possibly be one of my favorite movies of the last decade. I'll reconsider...maybe. (Yes, it has something to do with tight leather pants...yes it does.)
  10. I wish my life was half as interesting as the work gossip machine believes it to be...maybe even just a third as interesting.

1 comment:

All Beavercreek Residents said...

I love and miss you Brent! Trish