Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This Week's Randomness

  1. I am now officially as cool as Joanne and Carlos - well...I too have an iPhone so I am at least that cool.
  2. Sitting on the curb outside I noticed a man wearing a sweatshirt with a hand drawn map on the front. The X marked roughly the location of his belly button. If this is the location of the hidden treasure then I'll have to pass.
  3. It seems I may need an app for finding appropriate apps.
  4. In movies where God (or is it god in this case) is bent on the destruction of mankind, how come he can never pull it off? He's god, right?
  5. Seriously, how long does it take to get a fuel line?
  6. Double seriously, who designs a fuel line that is fused into the gas tank so that you have to replace the entire gas tank? WHO?
  7. Is one star a week the limit of our Modern Warfare talents at this point?
  8. The toilet is leaking. I should call the maintenance people. Where's the number? Don't know. Good thing I have towels.

No comments: