Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This Week's Random Notions

  1. I was scanning old photos and stumbled across two senior pictures from girls in my class. I had forgotten anything was written on them and was almost touched when I read them. They had said very nice things about me. I wonder what else I'm missing.
  2. Has there ever been a single Oscar review that didn't come across as sanctimonious?
  3. Did Sandra Bullock deserve an Oscar? Maybe not. Do I care? No, I don't.
  4. It's much more fun to shop for a condo for someone else than to shop one for myself. Maybe it's that old saying that it's more fun to spend someone else's money.
  5. The funny thing about stereotypes is when they hold true. At an open house we saw a very large penis sculpture in the bathroom. Was the owner gay? The pictures of men kissing says yes. The penis sculpture? Maybe just poor taste.
  6. "You make a good couple." Well, we play one on TV (or something like that). Poor Rob.

No comments: