Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Random Thoughts Renaissance Edition

I attended my first Renaissance Fair last Saturday and these are my unnumbered random thoughts.

Hooters in your hooters - hilarious.

Asking for a picture of a woman's cleavage is not in my repertoire. Thank heavens for Camille and Joanne.
















At the end of the day was the Wishing Well Wenches Show featuring special guest star - Me! playing the role of Bubba.

The smoking guns pictures below did not win me the manliest man competition, but did spare me the false breasts.
















It did not, however, spare me from the bra hat.
















I also was not saved from:
  • making my Vin Diesel face (a crowd favorite),
  • having the top of my head licked,
  • an awkward man hug with Veronica (he with the false breasts),
  • looking down the wench's skirt in search of Veronica
  • and getting a kiss from said wench.
I was spared other humiliations such as running to the top of hill, putting on briefs and yelling, "In my man pants I can do anything!" I feel oddly fortunate for this.

And yes there is video of some of this.

And maybe I'll share it later.

Lastly, it is strangely nice to be recognized for your star turn on stage, even if its only for an hour and it's a bunch of half drunk people calling you Bubba.

No comments: