Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Random Thoughts to Begin April


  1. Learning Mandarin - hard, very hard.
  2. The word for person in Mandarin sounds a great deal like the Klingon word for 'over'.
  3. Star Trek 6 - that's how I know that.
  4. I don't need your judgment so stow it.
  5. I spent the weekend pretty much alone (might be because I shared that Klingon reference at work on Friday). Most startling, I can't remember the last weekend I spent alone. How did that happen?
  6. My cats both had birthdays last weekend - Oreo turned 8 and Garfield turned 5.
  7. Still wondering how such a nice lady gave me such a mean cat.
  8. Time of death: 8:00 AM. The victim: another wayward dream. The dreamer expressed relief that the suffering of this ill and abused dream had come to an end.

No comments: