Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This Week's Random Thoughts

  1. Walking into my local Target is like walking onto the set of Dark City. They are adding a fresh produce section and each week the store shifts slightly. Walls emerge. Shelves lay bare. This also results in happily random arrangements - movies shelved with the glasses, clearance toys on the beauty supply end caps and pillows in the tools.
  2. I have convinced myself that a new driver would improve my golf score.
  3. I do my best thinking in the shower.
  4. I found a moment of pure bliss in a Lawry's prime rib.
  5. Happy 2nd anniversary weekend girls!
  6. I can now literally sit on Joanne and Camille. You want to ask, I know you do.
  7. It's time to give a little love to my blogging friends:

2 comments:

Becky Rose said...

Hey Homie- thanks for the shout out!!

Thaddeus B said...

I've had 8 visits to my blog from your post.
I had no idea that Ax was blogging.
Like I didn't have enough to read already!