Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This Week's Random Thoughts

  1. While walking across the courtyard, past the hog pens and on my way up to the training room I had the following thought: Dread sat looking over at Dreams in the opposite chair. Dread said, "We will lose. We will try but in the end we will simply, plainly and most assuredly lose." Dreams considered this for a moment and replied, "But we could win."
  2. I found this to be happily random and odd and wrote it down.
  3. Alone used to be easier.
  4. Alta Vista Country Club has a dress code.
  5. I have a new pair of shorts from the Alta Vista Country Club pro shop.
  6. I also have passes to the Huntington Library and VIP tickets to the LA Galaxy. Thank you raffle gods.
  7. I could really use the $400 Jim won at the raffle to purchase a couple fuzzy creatures in Nevada. The raffle gods have a sense of humor.
  8. It didn't seem like many steps, but by the top that was one heavy washing machine.

2 comments:

Thaddeus B said...

#1. Damn you dreams.
#2. Interestingly for some reason, I care.
#3. Together used to be harder.
#4. Good old boys club in the country is Not = to "Country Club"
#5. Pretty boy.
#6. Ahh... tribute to Small Gods.
#7. ...purchase a couple fuzzy creatures in Nevada? are you turning into Charlie Sheen?
#8. They usually are.

Brent said...

This is why I like you so much.