Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Late June Random Thoughts


  1. Random childhood picture above.
  2. I was given a most unexpected gift over the weekend. I'm never sure whether the giver of this gift reads these posts, but if she does, thank you again. I'm still delighted.
  3. Traveling down the road I noticed a truck pulling two large tandem trailers with storage between the wheels and I thought, "That's one big truck." As I pulled up beside it I noticed it was truck full of caskets. My next thought, "Well, I guess caskets don't weigh much with all that dead space."
  4. That terrible joke was wasted without anyone near to groan and roll their eyes at me.
  5. Fifteen year class reunion is now one month away. Time to come up with a good answer why I'm still single.
  6. Possible solution to being single - new motorcycle this Thursday.

1 comment:

All Beavercreek Residents said...

Your more selective than most! Trish