Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th and Beyond Random Thoughts

1. That's the Queen Mary in the distance as we work our way into the Long Beach harbor for fireworks.
2. This is someone that looks likes she's in trouble (or a picture for which I'm certain to get in trouble). Why would I put it here then? I'm not very bright.

3. This is the new ride. It's a 2008 Honda Shadow Aero (now with 37 miles on it) and my membership into the Farmer John motorcycle gang.

4. Why a motorcycle? Why not. Or...because I need my toys, I want desperately to be cool and/or the ladies dig men with motorcycles. You choose.

5. Slipping across the water, wrapped in a blanket against the ocean breeze I had a thought - Ah, so this is it. Bad luck on me, then.

1 comment:

All Beavercreek Residents said...

ohhh it's so pretty
i want a ride....T