Saturday, September 25, 2010

Random Thoughts (Now Brought to You at Random Times)


  1. Another Saturday at Hooter's...enough to be recognized by the GM as a regular. And to be thanked for bringing along Jim and Brenda.
  2. How did I ever end up being a regular at Hooter's - in Long Beach - California? How?
  3. With the arrival of Civ V on Tuesday I have once again embraced my computer geek inner self.
  4. I was mistaken for someone's father. A little part of me wanted to scream and flee.
  5. I realized I haven't gone to see a movie in nearly a month - too much Hooters? Maybe.
  6. Has anyone else noticed that 2010 has gone by way too fast?

1 comment:

Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

Steven and I are always up for a movie call us! I haven't seen a movie since August so lets go!!