Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pre-Halloween Random Thoughts

  1. Preliminary evidence would suggest that for Nebraska to win I must watch the game from the Long Beach Hooters.
  2. This theory will be further tested this weekend. Details to follow.
  3. Oktoberfest had a vague resemblance to many a wedding reception I've attended. Could it be the chicken dance?
  4. Strangely apropos song lyric on a random drive home: "What a sweet addiction that I'm caught up in." Bonus points if you can name the artist.
  5. Annual performance appraisal time has arrived.
  6. I hate annual performance appraisal time.
  7. Annual performance appraisal time makes me wonder whether it's my poor management or their innate poor performance. (Not everybody...calm down!)
  8. I've also begin to wonder what makes a person a good manager, which led to wondering what make a person good and then, of course, to wonder what constitutes the makings of a good man.
  9. Turns out that item #2 on eHow's "How to be a Good Man" it reads a good man never second guesses himself.
  10. Shoot!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Diamond Rio. Yes, I am awesome like that.