- Any house under $200,000 in Norwalk is either on a street too narrow for my vehicle or missing important features - like a kitchen.
- Is $300 a month too much to pay for lawn work and a pool I'll almost never use?
- Sometimes you find yourself lying on the beach in December and think, "Does life get much better than this?"
- All the gifts but one are bought, but how, oh how, to get two princess tea sets in my luggage.
- My life's current small victory is when the cat makes it in the litter box.
- Christmas Bonus!!!
- I was told I have a nice voice.
- I was told I have a nice voice after my karoake renditions of "Hey Good Lookin" and "Mama Don't Let Your Babies Grow up to be Cowboys".
- I was also given a shot of Patron Silver for singing so I finished off the night with "El Paso".
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
- Though I've never seen anyone with their hair on fire, I did see a lady with smoking hair at lunch yesterday.
- Literally smoking.
- My cats had a memorable evening. First, they broke into a stash of catnip from the 1-800-Petmeds box. Second, they got deworming pills. Finally, they got dosed with topical anti-flea meds.
- I would rather do almost anything other than give a cat a pill. My tattered and torn skin would agree.
- Ah, a real Christmas tree.
- Rufus likes the dryer. Chip prefers the cupboards.