Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Random Thoughts Again

  1. Any house under $200,000 in Norwalk is either on a street too narrow for my vehicle or missing important features - like a kitchen.
  2. Is $300 a month too much to pay for lawn work and a pool I'll almost never use?
  3. Sometimes you find yourself lying on the beach in December and think, "Does life get much better than this?"
  4. All the gifts but one are bought, but how, oh how, to get two princess tea sets in my luggage.
  5. My life's current small victory is when the cat makes it in the litter box.
  6. Christmas Bonus!!!
  7. I was told I have a nice voice.
  8. I was told I have a nice voice after my karoake renditions of "Hey Good Lookin" and "Mama Don't Let Your Babies Grow up to be Cowboys".
  9. I was also given a shot of Patron Silver for singing so I finished off the night with "El Paso".