- I've gotten a little lazy with the random thoughts, but my audience is growing restless.
- I've learned that both Verizon and the hot tub salespeople are overly persistent.
- I liked Larry (formerly of Hastings, Nebraska) until I learned that his "weekday" house was on Manhattan Beach. Yes, his weekday house.
- Is $700 too much for golf irons?
- So far...yes, yes it is.
- Flew my brother out last weekend to help me move, but since moving was delayed it turns out I flew my brother out to play Trivial Pursuit and Modern Warfare 2.
- The rain has finally stopped and the motorcycle has finally left the garage.
- Since gas prices have gone up I haven't been able to fill up the truck because the pump won't pre-approve me for that much.
- I do not, I repeat, do not like being deposed.
- Hopefully, this was enough to entertain those who may be stuck in South Dakota.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
- I may just start doing this on holidays only. I think I can keep myself on that schedule.
- Ireland is not a country. It is an island. Republic of Ireland is a country.
- April 15th - Tax Day and according to new documents the day I finally, absolutely and most assuredly will close on my house. We'll see.
- St. Patrick was not Irish; he was English. Also note that England is not an island. It is a country on the island of Great Britain.
- My sister implied that I was a nerd for having a favorite presidential speech. I wanted to dispel all doubt...thus trivia.
- The first St. Patrick's Day parade was in Boston almost 200 years before the first one in Dublin.